Friday, July 8, 2011

Girl Talk

Herro.

So today I was just thinking (ruh roh...), I know have never been the girly girl. I am thankful to my mother who has taught me to be an independent person. To never rely on anyone for anything and to be able to always stand on my own. An example is that whenever I used to go on dates, I would always offer to pay, if not, to split the check. I never expect gifts or to be bought anything, and if I ever wanted something, I would get it.

However, from time to time I would enjoy being spoiled. I guess I have never had that luxury of being showered with pampering luxuries. It would be nice to have a surprise trip to somewhere, a little hideaway to a hotel and fun away from it all. Mainly because I'm always the one planning everything and the one who is making sure everyones desires are met. I would love to be the person on the other end one day. Just to hear the words "pack your bags, we're going on a surprise trip" Like if I ever wanted a nice massage/mani-pedi, I would go get it. A nice dinner date at a nice restaurant? I would plan it. I just don't want to think or make decisions for once. Just to sit back and enjoy the ride.

But one can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment